10/03/18

Knock-knock, is anyone there? / Toc-toc, c'è nessuno?

ENGLISH
I can't blame you, it's been a long time that i don't write on the blog.
A quick refresh to the blog and a small post to tell you that ... well, it's been a long time since I put my hand on Game Maker, so there are no progresses on Chao World 3.
I don't want to abandon the project, but recently some things have changed and I can hardly work on it. I'm also sifting through my old projects hoping for an inspiration.
Continue to stay tuned on the waves of little pixelous lion, something will happen!

ITALIANO
Non vi biasimo, alla fine sono mesi che non mi faccio sentire.
Una rinfrescata veloce al blog e un piccolo post per dirvi che... beh, è da parecchio che non metto mano su Game Maker e quindi i lavori su Chao World 3 sono fermi. Lungi da me l'idea di abbandonare il progetto ma ultimamente sono cambiate un po' di cose e faccio fatica a lavorarci.
Sto anche spulciando fra i miei vecchi progetti nella speranza che scocchi una qualche scintilla, chissà; voglio essere ottimista, dai!
Voi restate sintonizzati sulle onde del leoncino pixelloso: non si sa mai!

4 comments:

  1. Your post is very informative. I admire your efforts. I will keep on coming here to see new updates .Thanks for sharing this information.

    best video game websites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. you should monetize these games by putting them on Steam store or something so that you can give more time to these projects. Still waiting for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your efforts. Your post is very well written and informative. I will keep on coming here to see the new updates.
    A Bubble Game

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, i have seen your article and its quite helpful and i'm thankful for article also you might want to check some game info too here at https://games.lol/ .

    ReplyDelete