03/03/12

Not platforms only... / Non solo piattaforme...

ENGLISH
Hi guys! I updated the blog to inform you that I'm working on a new title but... this time will be not a platform game! Those who follow me for a long time will realize how absurd is this news: since Lionsoft exists, I've always made only platform games, is'nt it? Well, I think change, sometimes, it's good (I hope so, anyway...). Ok, see you soon for new details!
ITALIANO
Salve ragazzi! Ho aggiornato il blog per comunicarvi che sto lavorando ad un nuovo titolo e che questa volta non si tratterà di un gioco di piattaforme! Chi mi segue da tempo si renderà conto di quanto sia assurda questa notizia. Insomma da che mondo è mondo Lionsoft realizza solo giochi di piattaforme, no? Beh, ho pensato che cambiare, ogni tanto, fa bene (almeno spero...). A presto per ulteriori info!

No comments:

Post a Comment